Increased comfort and safety
A seat in the shower not only increases comfort but also safety. HEWI shower seats can be loaded up to 150 kg. They are characterized by a hygienic surface that is easy to clean. The plastic seat surface is particularly kind to the skin. In addition, it is designed to prevent slipping in wet conditions and thus provides reliable grip.
Fixed shower seats can be supplemented with a backrest for added comfort. Flexibility is provided by mobile shower seats or hanging seats that can be quickly and easily installed wherever they are needed. Different sizes and shapes guarantee that HEWI shower seats really do fit in every shower.
Design, Aesthetics and Post-Industrial Recyclate
Re-seat family: statement for best eco-design
The new Re-seat family from HEWI consists of three stools and two bathroom chairs and is made from post-industrial recyclate. Some of this comes from HEWI itself, and the rest is sourced from a regionally based producer. The natural colors forest green and dark granite gray give the seats a lively look and feel.
Because of the material mix of recycled polypropylene and polyamide, the lightly mottled surfaces – each with their unique patterning and translucent splashes of color – have a lively and individual look. The use of recycled material not only reduces plastic waste but also makes each seat and armrest unique.
360 degree view - Rotate and turn the product with your cursor.
The shower seats are available in different shapes and sizes. In addition, HEWI offers flexibly usable shower stools for safe comfort in the shower.
The HEWI catalogue
- All product ranges and systems in one assortment
- From washbasins and accessories to fittings, hinged support rails and seats
All information about the products
- Products, photos, sizes and details
- Various design options and colour combinations
HEWI, Bad Arolsen
- iF - product design award 2012
- red dot award: product design 2012
- universal design award 2012
- universal design award: consumer favorite 2012
- pro-k: Product of the Year 2012
- interior innovation award - Best of Best 2013
- Nominiert: German Design Award 2013
- universal design award 2013
- ZVSHK Product Award "Bad für Generationen" 2015