Polyamide meets stainless steel
With bicolor, HEWI offers a unique fitting which enables individual design. Consisting of two materials, bicolor opens up an unusual mix: polyamide meets stainless steel. A flat stainless steel rosette encloses a coloured polyamide inlay. The rosette is available in satin stainless steel. In addition, PVD nuances in brass, copper or black chrome are also available in matt. Three polyamide colours in total are available in two surfaces - matt and shiny.
The combination of colour and various metallic surfaces sets completely new accents on the door. The door handle thus becomes a statement of personal style. The possibility of individualisation is not only interesting for exclusive residential construction, but also offers companies in office and commercial buildings the option of implementing the corporate design down to the smallest detail. With bicolor, hotels create an individual feel-good ambience for guests and visitors right at the door.
Colours | Surfaces | Material mix
It all started with the design icon System 111. Start your creative journey through time by watching the film and get inspired.
Individual interior design
Combinable lever handles
Bicolor is available for the following models:
- Lever handles 111, 162, 250 as well as 162 in glossy and matt polyamide as well as stainless steel
- Lever handle 270 in stainless steel with metallic finishes in PVD as well as a polyamide inlay
With bicolor, you can create your own individual lever handle - as a unique one-off or a consistent design object. Let your creativity run free.
Lever handles and rose inlays (individually selectable)
Rosettes PVD (stainless steel, matt)
Material and colour options
- Polyamide with steel core
- Stainless steel rosettes with polyamide inlay
- PVD shades in brass, copper or black chrome
The HEWI catalogue
- All product ranges and systems in one assortment
- From indoor and outdoor door furniture to cloakrooms, cabinet furniture and handrail ends
All information about the products
- Products, photos, sizes and details
- Various design options and colour combinations
HEWI, Bad Arolsen
- Iconic Awards 2017 winner
- German Design Award 2018 - Winner